I’m super consistent with writing these, eh?
- There’s been a glut of televised cycling with the condensed racing calendar, so we’ve had the Ronde van Vlaanderen, the climax of the Giro d’Italia, and the start of La Vuelta in the space of the past week.
- That helps, because I’ve been feeling rather sorry for myself when it comes to exercise. I’ve been suffering from “something” for nigh-on a month. Whatever it is, it’s taking a long time to kick and is making activity difficult.
- Really enjoyed reading Kat Holmes’ Mismatch.
- Finished watching The Haunting of Bly Manor on Netflix. Not as creepy as Hill House.
- It’s been a week for Australian film: watched Justin Kurzel’s adapatation of The True History of the Ned Kelly gang, and Jennifer Kent’s The Nightingale